Saturday 21 January 2012

and then there was recognition!

From the time that we gather our senses, develop our taste and make our own choices, the one thing that can get daunting is the pursuit of acceptance and appreciation for our hard work. The school play where you play the lead for the FIRST time, still waving at your family.. the first time you realise you can ride that bike without anyones help and the very first compliment you receive on how lovely you look encourages us to work harder and better because that recognition made us feel special and valued

Today the very lovely and interesting Nicole from Beautyblarg.blogspot.com awarded me 
The Versatile Blogger award.
Thanks Nicole!

So there are certain rules you have to keep in mind if you receive this award. (with great power comes great responsibility. LOL) It's similar to a YouTube Tag and a lot of fun.
Rules
  • You must thank the person who gave you the award, including a shout out with a link on your blog.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blog you like to read, and let them know about it.  
7 facts:
1.  I have 4 tattoos
2.  I'm the proud owner of a training company called The Rising Phoenix Training Consultants
3.  My birthday is June 18th and i will be 30. OMG! LOL
4.  I love baking
5.  My only sibling my soul sister brought me up.
6.  My best friend is not one individual however a handful of people who i don't wish to ever do without.
7.  I'm married to someone who makes me better, even though he thinks i'm the best. (No he didn't pay me to say this. i work for free.)

Who I Awarded:

With each of their posts, they have me at the first word. They blog about everything and thats what makes them the recipient of this award.

3 comments:

  1. oh thank you, thank you!
    *does a little victory dance*
    You have four tattoos!! Would love to see all of them.. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well hopefully when we meet i'll show u....i aint shy ;-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the award. :)

    Oye, you are 6 months older to me :P I will turn 30 in december. And I am getting my third tattoo done SOON :D

    ReplyDelete