Friday 15 July 2011

Fashionista in me (and no i didnt eat her)

It's the season to be wetttt falala la la la la la la and one of the conciquences to the monsoons is a dull and dreamy atmosphere. It can get really difficult to get outta bed and going about your days work. Though my friend Megha seems to get very happy when it rains. However, if youre the first kind and the rains get you down a bit, this post is just for you.

When I want to combat the dull dreary weather, i dress in bright colours. So not only would a bright pink top make you feel a whole lot better but getting fun nail paints wouold do it to. Below are few of the colors im using this season and i just adore the Jordana nail colors. The bright purple also goes with fashion designers color pick for the next 3 months. Take a look!





3 comments:

  1. Thanks Ash !! .. Love the tip ... I'm wearing lemon today and I'm loving it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ ven glad u enjoyed the bright colors hun.....im wearing this orange T today...brightened up my day already.

      Delete
  2. @ ven glad u enjoyed the bright colors hun.....im wearing this orange T today...brightened up my day already.

    ReplyDelete